Resources for Writers
Authors in Focus
- Benedict Anderson: Teaching Against the Grain. Benedict Anderson reflects on the modern nation-state as an imagined construct, the value of pedagogy and the nature of being human.
- Benedict Anderson: The Riddle of Nationalism. The recent Thai translation of Benedict Anderson's seminal Imagined Communities could help redefine the Thai nation.
- Holly Brady. For authors and publishers exploring new media tools.
Info for Writers
- Adelaide Writers Festival, Adelaide, Australia, 2–18 March 2012
- Byron Bay Writers Festival, Byron Bay, Australia, 5–7 August 2011
- Galle Literary Festival, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 26–30 January 2011
- Hong Kong Literary Festival, Hong Kong, 8–18 March 2011
- Melbourne Writers Festival, Melbourne, Australia, 25 August–4 September 2011
- Singapore Writers Festival, Singapore, 7–14 March 2011
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival, Washington DC, USA, 30 June–4 July and 7–11 July 2011
- Sydney Writers Festival, Sydney, Australia, 16–22 May 2011
- Ubud Writers Festival, Ubud, Indonesia, no date announced for 2011